Whatever your line of work is, a 3D video will ensure that your viewers can visualize the products you offer. PinkSquare delivers the finest detail-oriented 3D videos for your technical and marketing needs. Be it a B2C or a B2B video; we strive to create the perfect content for you. But first we need some input from you, as behind every great video there’s an equally great plan.
For us to quote and produce a 3D animation we need a description of what is going to happen from beginning to end. This is what is called the storyline. It can be in bullet form (see example below), described in a few paragraphs, maybe you have a relevant link to a similar video/product or even a smartphone recording. Alternatively we can jump on a call and create it together.
Example of a basic storyline:
- Show product name and company logo for 3 seconds
- Sofa is showing from the front (white background)
- Turns slightly so that the side of the armrest is showing
- Sofa folds out, makes a 360 degree turn and folds back again
- Turns back to frontal view
- Logo and slogan showing for 3 second
LOOK & QUALITY
Next, there are the aesthetics. How would you want the video to look? Feel free to send us a relevant example of a video you have seen on our example page. It helps us see the style you have in mind.
- Sometimes all you need is a simple white background
- Videos that should showcase the product in a natural habitat will need landscapes and industrial workshops
The duration of the content will depend on the type of product and the storyline.
- Consider what length of videos your audience likes to watch
- Usual video lasts from 20 to 60 seconds
- If you need an in-depth product video explaining the process of setting up the product it might take more than 60 seconds.
A 3D model of the product is an immense help when crafting a video. In case you have a model, photos, or technical drawings, send them over so our team can craft an accurate depiction of the product. Note that if you can send us the model, the end price will be reduced. If not, our team will make the model.
If you have a meeting or a presentation coming up shortly, we understand it’s crucial to have the video as soon as possible. Let us know when is the deadline so we can give you your quote and start working quickly.