Industrial 3D Animation
Industrial equipment tends to be complex and hard to explain. This gives the marketing department of manufacturers and suppliers a specific challenge. How to express the benefits of their products to their potential buyers in a clear, precise, and engaging way? .
The answer, for even the most intricate of industrial technology or machinery, is 3D animation. PinkSquare uses specialized software to create detailed animated videos that simplify complex industrial propositions and elegantly demonstrate the capabilities of any product – large or small
Industrial Animation is the Future for Marketing
Current trends show the power of video marketing.
- 82% of Twitter user watch video content on Twitter
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or Youtube videos each week
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- 51% of marketing professions worldwide name video as the type of marketing with the best ROI
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
Industrial equipment tends to be complex and hard to explain. This gives the marketing department of manufacturers and suppliers a specific challenge. How to express the benefits of their products to their potential buyers in a clear, precise, and engaging way?
The answer, for even the most intricate of industrial technology or machinery, is 3D animation. PinkSquare uses specialized software to create detailed animated videos that simplify complex industrial propositions and elegantly demonstrate the capabilities of any product – large or small.
Benefits of Industrial 3D Animation Videos
The benefits of 3D animation as a marketing strategy can be summed up in 6 primary points:
- Profit minded prototyping: 3D product animation can be used to design a virtual prototype and expose it to the market.
- s First impression lasts forever: 3D product animation can make the most mundane, everyday product look spectacular.
- Incredible visual results: No other audio or visual medium compares to 3D animation when it comes to providing a concise and stunning portrait of an item or product.
- Clear communication: Whether for sales, business marketing, or presentations, 3D Animation allows you to communicate the unique benefits of your industrial product quickly and concisely.
- Interest and retention: The sales collateral or manual for industrial products are generally rather long. Potential buyers can lose interest before they absorb the main selling points of these documents. But people are drawn to movement and color. 3D industrial animations engage your audience with motion and movement encouraging interest increasing retention.
- Product updates: Live-action video is expensive and it’s costly and difficult to adapt the finished video to highlight product updates. With 3D animation, these changes are simple edits, easily letting you showcase modifications and improvements, without having to create new marketing videos from scratch.
3D Animation VS. Live-Action Marketing Videos
- 3D animation makes it easy to create exploding assemblies, cutaways, section views, or dissolved components to show internal parts but this would be complex and expensive with live-action video.
- There’s no need to pay for models, extra lighting, or wait for the right weather. No need for expensive diving equipment, technical cameramen, or specialized camera equipment. Whatever environment your product is built for, be that underwater, agricultural, or manufacturing, can be easily simulated in 3D animation without the need to film on location.
- Even if your product is still just a prototype, you can present it to customers or investors through a 3D animation presentation.
Technical 3D product animation for marketing and sales
- Publish your new 3D product video on your company website.
- Post your product video on social media to increase engagement and showcase your product’s benefits.
- Add 3D animated video to the toolboxes of both your sales department and your customer services department. It can explain the complexities of your product to potential customers or purchasers better than any salesperson or text and image presentation.
3D animation product videos are ideal to showcase processing machines, ball mills, sand washing machines, molding machines, assembly lines, indoor climate products, hydraulic technologies, mobile machinery, or any other industrial machinery or equipment.