From cave paintings to animated 3D models, humans have been using visualizations for millennia as a way to simplify complex ideas and creations for others. PinkSquare’s specialized 3D animation for industrial business are no different.
PinkSquare uses specialized software to create technical 3D animations and videos for a wide number of industrial businesses in the manufacturing, production, and mining sectors. Our work simplifies complex industrial propositions and machinery, making it simple for you to explain your product to anyone.
Create a 3D animation product demo video for your product and help your business increase its sales. Even if your product is complex and hard to explain, an animated product video makes it very easy to demonstrate the capabilities of your product. Help your customers better understand your product by visualizing it and communicating its features clearly, precisely and in an engaging way.
Receive a quote within one business day
Industrial Animation is the Future fo Marketing
Online video marketing statistics have shown that 45% of internet users watch at least an hour of videos a week on Facebook and Youtube and that more than 500 million hours of videos are being watched on Youtube every day and over 100 on Facebook. This means that having a high quality and engaging demo video is extremely important for the online presence of your product and your company.
3D animation as a marketing strategy
The benefits of 3D animation as a marketing strategy can be summed up in 8 primary points:
- Profit minded prototyping: Releasing a prototype to the market is a very expensive affair. Now, to be fair, the role played by prototypes makes them worth every penny but, what if we could get the similar results without utilizing costly prototypes? Well, now you can. 3D product animation can be used to design a virtual prototype and expose it to the market. This way, you have feedback for your product cheaply.
- First impression lasts forever: The most exciting products rarely look the part. Imagine Gillette adverts without the entertaining 3D aspect. Would it not place you to sleep in the very first five seconds? 3D product animation takes an ordinary looking product and transforms it into an adventure of epic proportions. Every product is attractive in a virtual world, especially after apply some special effects. When done properly, animation will endear your brand to the relevant niche. The iPhone X is a great example. Apple invested greatly on 3D product animation to have the phone noticed. Other brands that have utilized 3D product animations effectively are Samsung, Microsoft, and Huawei. This is the reason why it is so hard to defeat these companies.
- Money matters: 3D product animation is not an expense, it is a save. The 3D model can even be used to distinguish glitches in an unfinished product. Designers are provided the chance to improve the brand before the prototypes come out.
- Incredible visual results: Beyond any doubt, there’s no other audio or visual medium can compete the strength of 3D animation on the subject of providing a concise and stunning portrait of an item or product. It doesn’t only engages the audience but also presents the visual charm with incredibly realistic effects.
- Boosts your brand using the newest technology: Making use of 3D Animation as a marketing tool for your business will also increase your business reputation to an excellent level. This allows your audience get a premium feel about your brand and also reveals that you are constantly upgrading with the newest technology available.
- Develops reputation: Any company can establish its development and image through making use of 3D Animation on the right topic. This is a great benefit to your company’s marketing needs. Whether it’s for sales, business marketing, and presentations, 3D Animation provides you the freedom of explaining your products or services clearly to the customer making it more easy and much clearer to understand.
- Including an extra layer of engagement: After we have captured the viewer’s attention, the next challenge is to continue to influence with your 3D animation video. Fortunately, 3D industrial animations are perfect for that since they put an extra layer of engagement to your 3D animation. How? The viewer’s eyes are drawn on motion and movement, so by providing something detailed and interesting to see while watching 3D animation, they will be engaged with your presentation for a long time. By putting an extra level of engagement, your viewers will obtain a higher grasp of what your video is all about and is trying to interact with them. Your viewers will also keep that information a lot more after they ended watching it because they are constantly engaged with your video presentation.
- Enabling video modification down the line: Maybe one of the best reasons for using 3D industrial animations in your video presentation is its modification ability. If you choose to put something as an additional feature or move an object anywhere you want, it is really possible when you use 3D animation. When you use only live action in your video, these minimal changes are impossible and difficult to make. People nowadays are more accustomed with using more types of the latest technology due to the demand of companies to keep pace with their growing requirements and expectations. 3D animation is a great tool to satisfy those types of expectations and requirements.
3D Industrial Animations Convert
But why choose to have a photorealistic 3D product animation of your industrial equipment or manufacturing machinery and not just a regular video?
- 3D animated representations can be much shorter than live action. Customers usually prefer watching a short video and getting a quick impression of the product, in order to be certain about the quality and decide whether they would be interested in buying it.
Show all the features of your product even if that means that you have to show the inner parts of your products. Exploding assemblies, cutaways, section views or dissolved components to show internal components; 3D product animation makes all that possible!
- You won’t have to worry about lighting or your product’s good looks. Maybe your product also has different color variations or finishes? No problem!
- You can present your product in any environment you like. It can just be a white, simple background, a naturalistic one or one in between.
- Even if your product is still just a prototype, you can present it to customers or investors through a 3D animation presentation.
So how effective is 3D Product Animation?
What’s best about PinkSquare’s 3D product animations?
- Fast: Projects featuring simple industrial machinery can take as short as a few business days to complete. Curious how we manage to finish so fast? Our team of talented 3D animators uses a streamlined production process along with the latest tools and software.
- Easy: The process of making your 3D animation has been made very simple and transparent so that you can easily follow all the steps of the process.
- Affordable: Pinksquare delivers very high-quality 3D product animations for an affordable price, providing value for money to your business.
- Expertise: Our 3D animation have 10 years of experience working with technical and industrial products
- Up-to-date: We use all the latest specialized software 3ds Max to create your 3D product animations.
How can you use the 3D product animation of your technical product for marketing and sales?
- Become more visible online and increase engagement by using a 3D product animation on the internet. Your company and product need to be present in the best way possible to convince consumers of their capabilities.
- Upload your new 3D product video on your website and optimize for the search engines, increase conversions, decrease the bounce rate of your pages and come to a step closer to more sales!
- Increase engagement on social media by embedding your 3D product animated video on your pages.
- A detailed 3D animation demo video of your product can be a great addition to the toolbox of your sales department. It can explain your product features to potential clients better than any salesperson or text and image presentation.
Do you produce processing machines, ball mills, sand washing machines, molding machines, assembly lines, indoor climate products, hydraulic technologies, mobile machinery or any other industrial machinery you can imagine? Pinksquare’s specialized 3D video animation experts will give all their love to create the video presentation that your product really deserves.